The Custom Interviews
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Custom Interviews

We are a (preferably) small group who interview custom content and gaming on steam/valve games. -Skins -Maps -Mods -Tutorials -Glitches

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Left 2 Die- Machinima Project

Go down 
AuthorMessage
[TCI] Reece
Admin
[TCI] Reece

Left 2 Die- Machinima Project Empty
PostSubject: Left 2 Die- Machinima Project   Left 2 Die- Machinima Project I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 8:23 am

Hi everyone Smile
I just want everybody to know im planning on a machinima, trailer will be expected soon.

Story plot:
This is happening at the same time as the bombing in Left 4 Dead 2, where a squad flies over several areas (all campaigns in left 4 dead) to look for the remianing survivors in left 4 dead 1, later in the game they realise one of their members was infected and suddenly evolved into tank, they have no choice but to evacuate out of the helicopter and parachute down into differnt areas, all of them die and one surviving soldier is left 2 die, eventually.
SAS Pvt. Josh.
He then later finds out somebody is stalking him, watching him as he makes his way to several places which will lead him to danger as in hunter/smoker appearances, Now then, this is where im gonna stop and ask people to generously give me some ideas.

Sequals could possibly be released, depending how much appreciation i get for it.

Also, you can be apart of it and help me out with this machinima, i need actors, cameramen, etc.
You might want to own the following things if you want to help out and also take the credit:

-Left 4 dead
-Garrys mod
-Both (EXTREMELY RECOMMENDED!!!!!!!!!!<<<<<<<<<<)

DECIDED STALKER FOR L2D:

http://www.fpsbanana.com/skins/56318

Thanks for reading ^^
Left 2 Die- Machinima Project 10210

Last edited by [TCI] Reece on Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:37 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/The_Custom_Interviews
Macamee

PostSubject: Need actors? :O   Left 2 Die- Machinima Project I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 2:15 pm

Yeah, If you want, I'll help you out.
Impressed with the forums Wink

Contact me on YouTube cos' I might forget this website Razz
Youtube username: Macamee

I have L4D and Garrys mod. I like to make movies too, so I'll have experience and I know that I don't do what I want to do. Razz (I hate when people just run off and try be funny)

Seeya then!
Back to top Go down
[TCI] Reece
Admin
[TCI] Reece

PostSubject: Re: Left 2 Die- Machinima Project   Left 2 Die- Machinima Project I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 4:04 pm

any more? Smile
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/The_Custom_Interviews
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Left 2 Die- Machinima Project   Left 2 Die- Machinima Project I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Left 2 Die- Machinima Project
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Custom Interviews :: IMPORTANT :: MACHINIMA-
Jump to: